ESPORTS: In the swiftly expanding global business of esports, the Malaysia-based international low-cost airline conglomerate AirAsia Group is remarkable for owning the AirAsia Allstars Esports Club, one of the region’s high-profile professional teams.
CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
MUSIC: Artists need not be sold-out stadium superstars to make a profitable return for investors, declares Paul Pacifico, CEO of UK indie-labels organisation AIM. And it is about time tech-obsessed financiers opened their ears to hear why.
MUSIC: In the future, when Blockchain Tech and Behemoth Data could end up ruling how businesses operate, artists would have no excuse for relying on representatives to get paid for their music.
DESIGN: Robotics paired with contemporary dance were among the highlights at the 2017 London Design Festival (LDF), which encapsulated the city’s status as the global capital of all-things design.