CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
TELEVISION: Sky Group is bringing the European broadcast sector down to earth with a multi-billion investment-strategy set to change the shape of the international TV-entertainment landscape in a post-Covid business world.
FILM/TELEVISION: Krow, the beautiful enigmatic Canadian male catwalk model in this article's photographs, is making a loud statement about a subject too many in the creative sectors prefer to be quiet about – women transitioning into men.
TELEVISION: Heavyweight investors, from ITV in the UK to Hollywood studio Disney, see Europe as an indisputable regional powerhouse in the global TV-formats business, as shown at this year’s BCWW Formats event in Seoul.
ESPORTS: Excel Esports, the UK-based professional competitive-gaming team, recently made London’s iconic Twickenham Stadium its official residence, a move that is key to the strategy of the squad’s majority owner Guinevere Capital.