CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
DESIGN: Robotics paired with contemporary dance were among the highlights at the 2017 London Design Festival (LDF), which encapsulated the city’s status as the global capital of all-things design.
TELEVISION: Former Sony Corp boss Sir Howard Stringer is spearheading a new international funding venture designed to democratise access to high-quality event dramas in the emerging streaming-TV era.
BOOKS/FILMS: UK creative industries fear access to the European Union’s most favourable multi-territory trading policies, from copyright protection to government subsidies, is in serious jeopardy as Brexit becomes a reality.
MUSIC/COPYRIGHT: Today’s music companies should empower their artists by giving them more creative and commercial freedom, if record labels are to survive in the recorded music industry’s future.