GAMES/SPORTS/TV: It must be official: the audio-visual entertainment business, from linear-TV broadcasters to live streaming platforms, has fallen in love with competitive esports as a new source of original content.
CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
TV/MUSIC/GAMES: Karen Bradley, the UK government’s newly appointed Secretary of State for the Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), could soon find herself with an £84bn (US$108bn) millstone around her neck.
MEDIA: Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey introduced a talk by Condé Nast artistic director Anna Wintour at this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Enjoy this excerpt from an exclusive interview she gave Lions Daily News’ editor Julian Newby...
GAMES/FILM: Gary Collins believes in reducing the risk element when investing in edgy and independent creative intellectual property (IP), a philosophy that has stood him in good stead as CEO of UK film finance firm Red Rock Entertainment.