CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
MUSIC: Imogen Heap, the much-admired British singer-songwriter, producer and music technologist, made her disquiet about the way music creativity is undervalued as a profession heard on stage at a recent Futuresource conference.
TELEVISION: After a new Monty Python show (pictured) helped boost business at vintage-TV digital broadcaster UKTV, investing in original live content has become more than a bloody brilliant idea at the British company.
BOOKS: In recognition of the fictional and factual thrills brought to us by authors great and small as well as publishers corporate and independent, MediaTainment Finance is publishing its Top 10 most recommended books before 2015 ends - courtesy of guest contributor Jo Shindler.
ADVERTISING/TV: UK-based advertising behemoth WPP has seen the portal that opens into the industry’s future. And, CEO Sir Martin Sorrell says, the key unlocking that gateway is investment in TV and related intellectual properties (IP).