FILM/TV: It publishes glossy colour magazines to reflect the high-end standards offered by its hotels. Now, conglomerate Marriott International hopes to replicate the same brand messaging by taking on Hollywood.
CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
FILM: Post BAFTA and pre-Oscars, MediaTainment Finance is looking ahead at the movies (not necessarily the award-winning ones) to watch out for in 2015.
ADVERTISING: The following 15 individuals or groups combine innovative use of legacy and digital media, plus a dash of entertainment, to make their work engaging. Should appeal to advertisers searching for new ways to hook consumers…
FILM: The funding of Yasukuni, the contentious documentary film recently re-released to coincide with China’s inaugural Memorial Day for the Nanjing Massacre in the 1930s, was a bitter experience. MTF asks director Li Ying why...