CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
PRINT MEDIA: When print giants The New York Times, Financial Times and The Economist opt to invest heavily in video, assume digital disruption is here to stay. They disclosed their radical plans at Digital Media Strategies 2015.
OUT-OF-HOME: Theme-park conglomerate Merlin Entertainments has signed a first-of-its-kind deal to develop a new attraction based on reality TV series I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! for the UK’s Thorpe Park Resort.
ENTERTAINMENT: Investments by UK entertainment retailers to encourage fans to engage with artists’ works are not given enough credit by content owners, declared executives from ERA (Entertainment Retailers Association) on 24 February.
FILM/TV: It publishes glossy colour magazines to reflect the high-end standards offered by its hotels. Now, conglomerate Marriott International hopes to replicate the same brand messaging by taking on Hollywood.