GAMES/FILM: Gary Collins believes in reducing the risk element when investing in edgy and independent creative intellectual property (IP), a philosophy that has stood him in good stead as CEO of UK film finance firm Red Rock Entertainment.
CONTACT MEDIATAINMENT FINANCE
If you have any comments, subscription enquiries, or wish to receive updates on MediaTainment Finance, please call, email or use the form below
Digital technology is disrupting the creative sectors!
Read MediaTainment Finance, if you…
- Are in business development within the international creative and creative-tech sectors
- Want to understand how other creative sectors are responding to digital disruption
- Manage a creative company that needs to know the financial value placed on the works of creative talents
- Want to be informed of the latest developments within media, entertainment and creative technology
- Believe creators deserve to make a decent living from their work
- Need to understand how copyright issues are affected by new technologies
CREATIVITY: Some of the good reasons for investing in the international creative industries were highlighted last week (6 to 10 June) during the 2016 SohoCreate Festival in London.
MUSIC/FILM: At 26, Swedish-born Tim Bergling is too young to be retiring. But that is precisely what is happening as he declares his highly lucrative touring days as Grammy Award-nominated DJ Avicii are coming to a halt.
COMPETITION: MUSIC RIGHTS WITHOUT FIGHTS is the must-read book for anyone who cares about the use of cost-efficient legal popular music in professional video content. Win a free copy….now!